4 PC Gray Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets: BBQ Grill Cabinet, 2 x 2-Door Cabinet, Drawer Plus 2-Door Cabinet
Outdoor Kitchen Cabinet Set Features:
- 1 x BBQ Grill cabinet
- 2 x 2-door cabinet
- 1 x drawer plus 2-door cabinet
- Total Weight Capacity: 1,775 lbs.
- Each cabinet comes fully-assembled
- Interchangeable BBQ supports fit most 36 In. to 40 In. built-in BBQ grills
- Pull-out BBQ tank holder and lock
- Top portion of back panel is removable for back of grill/griddle access
- Welded 304-stainless steel frames
- Heavy gauge stainless steel
- Double-walled doors are welded for strength; you can feel the quality and weight of the steel
- Soft-close doors
- Magnetic door latches
- Full-extension soft-close drawer with drawer liner
- Weather-resistant cabinets protect your items from the elements
- Signature stainless steel door handles
- Five full-depth adjustable shelves
- Integrated plumbing/wiring access
- Leveling legs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Decorative side panels and decorative back panels sold separately
Outdoor Cabinet Dimensions:
- Total size: 104″W x 23.5″D x 35″H
- Cabinets – 32″ W x 22.5″D x 34.5″H
- BBQ Cabinet – 40″w x 23.5″D x 35″h
This cabinet set is made with all 304 stainless steel.
Highest rated, AAMA 2605 powder-coated doors to protect against salt and sun for 10+ years
Once ordered, we will get everything prepared, packed, and shipped!
In stock: Current shipping times are 5 days to 20 days. Once ordered, we will email your delivery time and tracking details.
Frequently asked questions
4 Life Outdoor Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser, for as long as they own their cabinet, that products shall be free from defects in manufactured materials and workmanship under normal use.
We take pride in our premium-made products, they truly are Built 4 Life™. The cabinets are built to last for decades when cared for and backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
Please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at: 877.735.8556. We are happy to help with our free design service.
If you have a picture of the space, we can place the cabinets right into the picture for you to see exactly how your outdoor kitchen would look.
In the email, let us know the dimensions within the outdoor kitchen space and the appliances you would like to include. For example, a grill, side burner, fridge, sink, kamado, etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call or email - always happy to help!
If you live in a coastal area or will have the cabinet next to a chlorine pool, we suggest rinsing your cabinets with your garden hose/fresh water at least once every two weeks to keep your cabinets in prime condition. For more information click here! How to clean Stainless steel cabinets